Across the country Educational Institutions, Employers and Professional Organizations are collaborating to better prepare students with competency-based education for career development.
Fixing the cost of education, justifying investments and meeting work force demands
Working together in a transparent environment to “track the outcomes to justify the financial investment” where we connect learners with employers to develop job skills we can grow our economy into the 21st Century.
A transparent environment will help change happen.
Allowing employers to share the curriculum of studies & competency-based certification requirements with education institutions for professional development that employers are looking to hire for the 21st Century.
* It would allow the Institutions & employers to track the credentials earned through ePortfolio management services for each Student who is now transitioning into the workforce.
* Connect working students & employers together on a web 2.0 platform with collaboration tools for an expert path panel to coach from a distance on an ongoing ever changing career path plan (breaking down into learning steps) for professional development.
* Provide students the working opportunity to pay student loans back by reporting to our financial institutions on our career paths.
* Provide reporting of proof & data that the student, now an employed professional, is successfully completing the path plans that justifies the investments into their education.
Implementing change using transparent technology can assist the relationships between schools, universities, employers, organizations, government and communities for modern mentoring that communicates solutions for justifying increased investments into higher education.
A Web 2.0 Platform for connecting Education & Industry Leadership together for Professional Development. [Schools, Universities, Employers, Organizations and Communities] – an application-based ePortfolio communication system for Mentoring, Coaching and Developing Working Learners. The system connects students with a Path Panel of Professional Experts that provides a method to collaborate in a transparent online environment for negotiating across the board Performance-based Compentency Improvement Path Plans for Succession Planning and Capacity Development – [Provides the platform to drive certifications for approving credentials].
Link to Report – States earn failing grades for supporting higher education
WHITE LABELED PRIVATE SOCIAL NETWORKS
POWERED BY ACCREDITED PORTFOLIOS, LLC
A sophisticated social learning platform for professional development, performance improvement & capacity development.
FOR WHITE LABEL SALES CONTACT INFORMATION CLICK HERE
To learn more visit the  portfolios below:
- WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- MODERN MENTORING
- PRIVATE SOCIAL NETWORKS
- LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPING DIVERSITY
- HOW IT WORKS
- HOW TO MAKE AN IMPACT
For more up-to-date Articles & Activity visit LinkedIn